In Softgic we work with the most talented, with those who create, with those who love what they do, with those who have 100 in attitude cause that’s our #Coolture. Join our goal of making life easier with technology and be part of our team as Ruby on Rails Developer.
What you should know (Requirements):
- Experience in Ruby on Rails and Linux systems.
- Knowledge in design patterns, RESTful web services and databases.
- Conversational English preferred.
What you will do (your responsibilities):
- Write clean, efficient and maintainable code.
- Design robust, scalable and secure functions.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, «SCRUM», refactoring and code standards).
- To promote the continuous adoption and integration of new technologies in development.