In Softgic we work with the most talented, with those who create, with those who love what they do, with those who have 100 in attitude cause that’s our #Coolture. Join our goal of making life easier with technology and be part of our team as RPA Developer.
What you should know (Requirements):
- Experience in UiPath application.
- Database knowledge, RPA concepts, tools and SDLC.
- Preferably knowledge in other automation technologies.
- Conversational English preferred.
What you will do (your responsibilities):
- Guide the design of the processes.
- Design, develop and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components: bots, robots, development tools, among others.
- Support the implementation of RPA solutions.
- Assure the quality of automation.