In Softgic we work with the most talented, with those who create, with those who love what they do, with those who have 100 in attitude cause that’s our #Coolture. Join our goal of making life easier with technology and be part of our team as Oracle Administrator.
What you should know (Requirements):
- Knowledge in Oracle Fusion Cloud
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM) and Oracle Fusion Cloud Supply Chain Management (SCM).
- Preferably conversational English.
What you will do (your responsibilities):
- Developing in ORACLE PL/SQL (Packages-Trigers-Stored-Procedures-Stored Procedures-Functions),
- Design efficient, reliable and stable databases.
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems.
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests.
- Troubleshoot database problems and bugs.
- Collaborate with developers to improve applications and establish best practices.
- Gather user requirements and identify new features.
- Provide data management support to users.