In Softgic we work with the most talented, with those who create, with those who love what they do, with those who have 100 in attitude cause that’s our #Coolture. Join our goal of making life easier with technology and be part of our team as JIRA Administrator.
What you should know (Requirements):
- Experience in Jira.
- Knowledge in Confluence, JSM (server and cloud) and ITSM / ITIL.
- Conversational English preferred.
What you will do (your responsibilities):
- Create and organize new projects in the JIRA platform.
- Set up the design, layout, workflow and dashboard.
- Ensure that each person on a project team has access to all necessary materials.