In Softgic we work with the most talented, with those who create, with those who love what they do, with those who have 100 in attitude cause that’s our #Coolture. Join our goal of making life easier with technology and be part of our team as Flutter Developer.
What you should know (Requirements):
- Knowledge in Model-View-View-Model (MVVM), Google Maps Apis and Geolocation.
- Data persistence (SQLite).
- Pattern recognition (QR / Barcode Reader).
- Preferably basic knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL and SQL Server databases, Microservices.
- Preferably conversational English.
What you will do (your responsibilities):
- Create and ship robust applications to Android/iOS devices using a single code base.
- Write readable and clear code extensively documented for future use and updates.
- Share feedback and generate ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic design concepts for user-friendly application development.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies.