In Softgic we work with the most talented, with those who create, with those who love what they do, with those who have 100 in attitude cause that’s our #Coolture. Join our goal of making life easier with technology and be part of our team as ETL Developer.
What you should know (Requirements):
- Experience in Olap Cubes, PL-SQL, Tableau.
- Conversational English preferred.
What you will do (your responsibilities):
- Define business requirements for data integration.
- Perform ETL mappings.
- Develop and enhance existing ETL processes.
- Create data warehousing systems.
- Create scripts to load large amounts of data: MLOAD, FLOAD, BTEQ scripts.
- Update Teradata tables using TPT.
- Document process flow diagrams.
- Create and maintain updated ETL process documentation.